Nature produces some beautiful things! This bowl is full of life
& a whole lotta’ love! Chock full of good enzymes and nutrition,
you can’t go wrong by eating it over lunch with your best friend, or
on-the-go all by yourself!
Life is beautiful. I’m sure you’ll think this bowl is too 🙂
Lettuce (or any green you choose! I used romaine.)
Hummus (any flavor, I used roasted red pepper hummus)
1. Mix beans and rice together in a pan (I used about 1 cup of each)
2. Add any seasonings you want to the rice and bean mixture. You’ll use this as the bottom layer of your bowl full of love! ❤ (I used a little salt, cumin powder, and a drizzle of Sriracha hot sauce.)
3. Heat until desired temp is achieved, then place a good amount of the bean & rice mixture in bottom of your bowl.
4. Top your bean mixture with all your favorite veggies! I used lettuce, beets, carrots, radishes, and avocado.
5. Sprinkle seasonings (or even your favorite dressing!) on top. I just used a generous amount of nutritional yeast over the top and Ta-Da! A beautiful bowl for a beautiful soul.
Hundreds of variations can be made with this basic recipe. Experiment. Play with your food! (even though mom told you not to.) Just remember to have fun with it!
Peace & Love,