Hope you’re having an amazing day, friend!
I love the flavors and textures this bowl has to offer. Keep in mind that you can ALWAYS substitute other veggies, or add more to the bowl. Be sure to laugh and rock out to happy indie music while prepping this bowl. It’s awesome.
- Broccoli (cut into bite-sized pieces, peeled stem + florets)
- Sweet Potatoes (skinned & cubed)
- Romaine Lettuce (chopped) *You could use any fresh greens
- Avocado (cut into slices or cubes)
- Fresh Sprouts (I used alfalfa)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion powder
- Nutritional Yeast
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Olive Oil (a drizzle)
- Salsa or Hot Sauce
- Tofu Scramble
- Update: Apparently (as told by a client, now friend) Indian Curry Sauce is FABULOUS in this dish…I’ve gotta try it out now! 🙂 Thanks Brittany Anderson!
1. In a bowl, layer the lettuce, broccoli, and sweet potato. (Equal parts)
2. Place avocado on top.
3. Top with desired toppings.
4. DEVOUR ❤